A Message from Pine Forest Regional Library System – Covid-19:
At PFRL we are a 6- branch library system, guided by the principle to always be a service to our communities. We would like to take this time in thinking of all of our patrons and employees in our branches, as we work through the effects of the coronavirus disease (Covid-19). We understand the vital role our libraries play in our area that we serve and will do everything that we can to continue our operations with minimal to no interruption. We are doing everything we can to protect our Patrons’ and employees and to ensure their safety.
As part of everyday practices, Pine Forest Regional Library System will go with our policy and procedures and go beyond what is required for a safe environment for all.
We want to ensure everyone who visits one of our branches that we are taking extra preventative measures to minimize the possibilities of the spread of the coronavirus disease (Covid-19). Such steps include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all materials, Pc’s and common contact areas of in our libraries.
- Adding additional hand sanitizer to all branches
- Additional disinfecting supplies to all branches to be used at the circulation desk, books and computers
- Frequent washing of hands by employees.
- Immediate isolation of anyone who has symptoms of being sick
Pine Forest Regional Library System