|Material Type||Loan Period||Maximum Number of item type checked out|
|Book||14 days||14 days|
|DVD / VHS tape||14 days||14 days|
- Checked out items can be renewed twice unless another patron has placed a hold on that item.
- To renew your item, visit or phone any PFRL location, or log-in to our online catalog (OPAC)by going to https://pineforestlibms.booksys.net then clicking “log in.”
- Any patron may place an item on hold by visiting or calling any PFRL location, or by finding that item on our online catalog located at https://pineforestlibms.booksys.net a and clicking “place hold.”( OPAC)
- Items will be held at the requested library for up to 3 business days
- Wi-fi is available at ALL branches.
- If the library does not have an item you are looking for, we may be able to get the item from another library in the state.
- You can request this item via “interlibrary loan” by visiting or calling any PFRL branch.
- Patrons may request up to 2 interlibrary loan items at a time.
- No renewals upon request only
Fines and Fees
- Late book .10¢ per day maximum up to 5.00 each item
- Late DVD: .10¢ per day maximum up to 5.00 each item
- Replacement library card: $2.00
- Damaged or removed barcode/spine label: $5.00/processing fee or per damage on material
- Lost book/DVD or other library item: purchase price of item/processing fee
- Other Fines as Applicable